Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meeting Dengan JKR

Hari ni aku nak try speaking omputeh la dalam blog aku...sempena ada pembaca dari America yang berminat dengan blog aku ni. Here we go.....



Today I got instruction to go for a meeting with JKR (Jabatan Kerja Raya) at Permas Jaya regarding on road upgrading projek for Coastal Highway...from JB to Desaru..if I am not mistaken.



(Cewah..ada sleng omputeh dah...walau pun mulut bau petai).



The problem...a small problem actually...some portion of our gaspipe was run under the paved road shoulder as soon their project completed. So my task is, to make sure the gaspipe is safe under the road and not creat any problem on future. I have to ensure the road design load not make any stress to our gaspipe. For this matter, JKR's consultant should follow on our requirement such as depth of cover to ensure follow the Gas Act 1997 to.



However, my part is okey...but I feel sorry to the JKR's contractor and consultant, because they always be scolded cause of this project got delayed. They all not so young to be treated like a school boy, some guy like same age to my father.



By the way, overall meeting is boring. Lunch also not good. Fried mee hoon and some "kueh".



Najib, sorry to bring you along in the meeting and I know you feel sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment