Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WACYCLE: XC Timing Chip Challenge 2012

Event Poster


Event Trail

This is my first competition on MTB race. Before, I just participate in MTB jamboree and normal cycling event. But this time is totally different from my normal cycling activity.

This competition is about race again time. That mean, I need more practice...really hard practice. Physical training is not enough. I need mentally, technically and planning preparation.

Since I knew about this competition about 2 months ago, I start to do my own practice...starting with hill climbing. Then, training for sprint.

Sometimes, I follow Wacycles team cycling from Bandar Seri Alam to Plentong International Go Kart circuit off road.

Since I bought Cat Eye two months ago, it recorded more than 200 km. Before I cycle to survey Pochong Night Ride trail at Ulu Tiram.

No comments:

Post a Comment